Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good-bye 02, hello 325

A couple of weeks ago it became apparent that we needed a new car that had A/C and seats 5. Because of my involvement with Boy Scouts (Scout Master) I from time to time need to take our Trailblazer on camp outs to tow the scout trailer. When I do this, my wife needs a car to be able to take the kids places and run to the store if she has too. She would not be able to do this in the 02 since it a manual and has a slipping clutch and no A/C. Plus the 02 can't be driven long distances. So I made the decision that the 02 needed to be replaced. So the search began and this week I found the replacement car. A 1995 BMW 325i black on black leather with sport package. It does need new brake pads all round and new rear disc and front outer ball joints. But for only $3500 it is a good deal. The best part is it is an automatic which will make it easier for my wife to drive. I pick it up tomorrow evening. For now here is a picture from Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment